Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Off to San Diego next week - and more GeoWeb coverage

Well, after my first ever visit to the ESRI User Conference last year, I'm going to be back there again this year, with my Enspiria hat on this time. Hope to catch up with some of you there ... I'll be around at the Enspiria booth a good bit of the time (#1907). Also, Enspiria has organized a cruise on Wednesday evening which is filling up but we have a few spots left so if you'd be interested in joining us let me know and I'll see if I can get you a ticket (no promises though!).

In other news, my GeoWeb presentation has been continuing to get some good coverage - after Ogle Earth gave it a good review, it also got mentions at Google Earth blog, Google Maps Mania (twice), and by Paul Bissett at Fiducial Marks. I have a lot of notes from GeoWeb and will try to do a post writing up my thoughts on the conference soon. But I'm off to the Santa Fe Opera tomorrow morning for a long weekend, where I look forward to catching up with my old friend Warren Ferguson, so it may have to wait until next week :).

No comments: