Friday, July 25, 2008

Nice review of my GeoWeb presentation

Stefan at Ogle Earth gave a nice review of my GeoWeb presentation:
I ended up watching Peter Batty's entire presentation at GeoWeb on "Future Location and Social Networking". I hadn't planned to, but I was surprised to find a lot more deep thinking than I imagined was possible about this market segment.
Thanks Stefan! As I try to explain in the presentation, I do think there's a lot more to this space than meets the eye, when you get more deeply into it. Stefan also mentions that there are some cool Google Earth visualizations at the end, which you can see separately here, though of course I enourage you to watch the whole thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. The presentations from Peter and Michael Jones were the two most mind-opening of the conference.