Thursday, April 17, 2008

Looking for a consulting company ...

I was chatting to someone who is looking for a geospatial consulting and implementation services company, with experience/expertise in most or all of the following areas being desirable:
  • Managing large and complex projects involving multiple companies
  • Extensive experience with "traditional GIS" projects
  • Experience with web mapping technologies, including Google, Microsoft and/or open source
  • Domain knowledge of the agriculture sector
  • Experience working in developing countries
They're trying to come up with a short list so I thought I'd see if anyone out there has suggestions for companies they might consider, so I can try to give them as thorough a response as I can. You can post a comment below or email me at peter@ebatty.com. Thanks!

No comments: